Port of Oslo - in short
The Port of Oslo is Norway's leading cargo and ferry port. 50 to 70 calls of cargo and passengerships each week.
- Half of the Norwegian population lives less than a three hour drive from the Port of Oslo.
- Short distance to railway and main road
- State-of-the-art, efficient cargo terminals
- Nearly 7 million travellers each year
- Three daily ferry arrivals from Denmark and Germany
Facts Port of Oslo
The Port of Oslo is an intermodal port that is able to handle all types of cargo. We are the leading cargo and passenger port in Norway.
- Situated 59º 54' North, 10º 45' East
- GMT +1 hour
- Up to 11 meters water depth at quay
- Anchoring 18 - 45 meters in port area
- Total port quay length 9922 meters
- 1,255,000 m² land area
- Mandatory pilot service
- No stream, insignificant tide (0,3m)
- Normally no ice problems